Women’s Cycle Charting–Complimentary Introduction
What is Women’s Cycle Charting? Who uses it, and why? What is the scientific basis for it?
Join us for an informative hour of women’s health discovery! Supportive male partners are welcome to attend. Registration fee is a $10 donation to Little Warriors!
- Saturday Sept 13: 10am–The Traveling Tickle Trunk
- Saturday Oct 11: 10 am–The Traveling Tickle Trunk
Women’s Cycle Charting Workshops
Note that each workshop series is booked for 5 dates, the first three for intensive training, the final two for personal chart clarifications and cycle health follow up. If a conflict arises and you must miss a class, it is sometimes possible to make up a class in another workshop series.
- Saturdays, 9-11am (Location TBA)
- Oct 4, Oct 25, Nov 29, Jan 10, May 9
- Tuesdays, 3-5pm (Home Office)
- Oct 21, Nov 11, Dec 16, Jan 13, May 12